From 15/06 to 31/08/2019.
Anne and Philippe welcome you in a family and relaxed atmosphere in their chalet of stone and wood, facing south, surrounded by terraces, the hotel Ancolie is ideally located.
The thousand year old village of CHAMPAGNY EN VANOISE, is located in the heart of the Vallée de la Tarentaise.
In summer, nature lovers and hikers love to explore the fauna and flora in the Parc de la Vanoise, France’s largest national park. You can start your hike from the hotel or from the entrance to the Vanoise National Park, which is a 10-minute drive away, and discover a rich array of alpine beauty.
Anne, Philippe and their teams want to make sure this trip will leave you with the most beautiful memories.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- TV room
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Phone box/phone point
- Equipment store closed
- Meeting room
- Pay garage
- Board games
- Pets welcome
- Baby sitter
- Coach access
- Breakfast in room
- Pets supplement
- Set down on-site for groups
- Luggage storage
- Client safes
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Postal service
- Booking of general amenities
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Bed, WC… between 45-50 cm high
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Site, building partially accessible
Double room: 71 to 101 €
Single room: 52 to 85 €
Triple room: 81 to 120 €
Room sleeping 4: 99 to 140 €
Half-board: 60 to 81 €
Full-board: from 22 € (per person)
Breakfast: from 12 € (child 6/14 years old - €6)
Supplementary payment for pets: 10 € (Per day)
Car park: 10 € (Per day).
Free entry for children < 5 years.
0 to 5 years old - Free
6 to 14 years old - half price.